With five of us in the house, our bathroom is full of a variety of creams and lotions. This time of year we all tend to struggle with dry and chapped skin and I’ve tried a variety of different brands.
I’ve purchased so many creams for different areas of the body so was intrigued when I was introduced to Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Balm which is gentle enough to use everywhere. Britmums kindly sent us a sample as part of their #MyAquaphor Challenge and we were excited to try it out.
What is Aquaphor?
- Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm gives dry to very dry, cracked and irritated skin the SOS care it needs
- Formulated with only seven ingredients, Aquaphor is gentle enough to be used on highly irritated skin as well as on sensitive baby skin and also in the nappy area
- Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm protects the skin by creating a breathable protective barrier, allowing oxygen and water vapor to circulate to and from the skin, allowing skin to ‘breathe’ and strengthen its natural barrier function
- The Eucerin Aquaphor formula was first introduced in the US market in 1925 and has been a household staple ever since – long trusted for its effectiveness in repairing a wide range of skin SOS cases
We have found the cream to be so handy! I love that it’s gentle enough to use anywhere, even my children’s sensitive skin. This is how we’ve used it:
- Aquaphor is gentle enough to use as a lip balm. A quick swipe across the lips is enough to relieve chapped lips.
- I suffer with dry skin on my forehead, especially in the colder months. I’ve used the cream under my makeup and it’s really made a difference.
- It’s fab for softening skin on dry patches such as elbows and knees.
- I’ve used it as a hand cream, particularly after being out in the cold, or doing dishes to keep them moisturised. It’s also great to help with dry cuticles .
We’ve all loved sampling Aquaphor. A small amount goes a long way and it saves so much space just being able to rely on the one cream. We’re off to Disneyland in a few days and it’ll definitely be coming with us to help with chapped lips and dry skin in the cold weather.
This post is an entry for the BritMums #MyAquaphor Challenge, sponsored by Eucerin. Discover the benefits of Eucerin https://www.eucerin.co.uk/products/aquaphor/soothing-skin-balm-45ml